01‏/01‏/2012

Just a dream ,, "StaRt Of 2012"

 
The new year has arrived so quickly ,,
Of course I have already had bonds of dreams which I aim to make them real as much as I can
I wanna have a complementary relationship with Natural objects,,
Talk to them like human beings and respond to their actions as they are listening to me ,, 
seeing me and even realizing my existence within the crowded world!

I wanna live in an extremely high Tower.. 
To see the whole world from above
To enjoy the open air ,, 
the neighborhood of the moon ,, 
to see the sun while it rises and sets ,, 
to look at its rays which seem to say "Farewell" to the whole world by shedding down its red twilight ,,
with the aim of coming again with a new morning that holds in his arms a new child whose name is 
" HOPE
 :) 
 

هناك 4 تعليقات:

  1. WooooooooooooooW

    how amazing dream ...!!!!!!

    we always search for it

    taste our hope in our dream...

    ...feel it .. think about it

    do what r we want

    this only like flashing light touch our dream..


    thank u very much
    ...

    ردحذف
  2. Just a figurative dream !
    but it has real implications in its deep meaning ;)

    Keep in touch sweetie <3

    ردحذف
  3. I hope to achieve your dream It is
    WONDERFUL DREAM
    And that all our dreams realized
    We must be optimistic
    AND SMILE EVREY DAY

    ردحذف
  4. Let the world wonder of your bright smile :)

    ردحذف

تعليقك .. يُشرفنى :)